Release 4.10 fs/ocfs2/resize.h
/* -*- mode: c; c-basic-offset: 8; -*-
* vim: noexpandtab sw=8 ts=8 sts=0:
* Function prototypes
* Copyright (C) 2007 Oracle. All rights reserved.
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public
* License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
* version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public
* License along with this program; if not, write to the
* Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330,
* Boston, MA 021110-1307, USA.
int ocfs2_group_extend(struct inode * inode, int new_clusters);
int ocfs2_group_add(struct inode *inode, struct ocfs2_new_group_input *input);
#endif /* OCFS2_RESIZE_H */
|tao ma||tao ma||36||100.00%||2||100.00%|
Information contained on this website is for historical information purposes only and does not indicate or represent copyright ownership.