Release 4.12 include/linux/fsl_hypervisor.h
* Freescale hypervisor ioctl and kernel interface
* Copyright (C) 2008-2011 Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.
* Author: Timur Tabi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
* * Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* * Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* * Neither the name of Freescale Semiconductor nor the
* names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products
* derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
* ALTERNATIVELY, this software may be distributed under the terms of the
* GNU General Public License ("GPL") as published by the Free Software
* Foundation, either version 2 of that License or (at your option) any
* later version.
* This software is provided by Freescale Semiconductor "as is" and any
* express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied
* warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are
* disclaimed. In no event shall Freescale Semiconductor be liable for any
* direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages
* (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services;
* loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and
* on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort
* (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this
* software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
* This file is used by the Freescale hypervisor management driver. It can
* also be included by applications that need to communicate with the driver
* via the ioctl interface.
* fsl_hv_event_register() - register a callback for failover events
* @nb: pointer to caller-supplied notifier_block structure
* This function is called by device drivers to register their callback
* functions for fail-over events.
* The caller should allocate a notifier_block object and initialize the
* 'priority' and 'notifier_call' fields.
int fsl_hv_failover_register(struct notifier_block *nb);
* fsl_hv_event_unregister() - unregister a callback for failover events
* @nb: the same 'nb' used in previous fsl_hv_failover_register call
int fsl_hv_failover_unregister(struct notifier_block *nb);
Information contained on this website is for historical information purposes only and does not indicate or represent copyright ownership.